Vietnam Visa Processing Time
You're 3 steps away from a Vietnam visa on arrival or E-visa. No documents to send off. No need to stand in line at the consulate.
1.Complete our secure online visa application form and make payment.
2.Get the E-visa letter to be delivered to your registered email within your requested processing time.
3.Download your E-visa letter and show it to the Vietnam Immigration Officer to complete the entry into Vietnam.
Step 1: Fill out the secure application form online
- Please enter your information into online forms to process your visa on arrival (VOA) or e-visa to Vietnam at the link Apply for a Vietnam visa
- In this step, you are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicant(s).
Step 2: Get confirmation and document requirements
- Please double check your information to make sure that all of them are correct. In addition, please select our extra services if you need them.
- Then choose the payment method and fill out the secure payment page for our visa service fee and extra services (if any).
Step 3: Get your visa approval letter or E-visa and instructions to get your visa stamped
After settling the payment, you will get our confirmation email to inform your about your order and your visa staus.
Get the visa approval letter or E-visa within 5-7 days working hours for normal service .E-visa can be issued urgenttly
Get the visa approval letter within 8 working hours for urgent service.
Get the visa approval letter within 30 minutes to 4 hours for super urgent service.
Once receiving the visa approval letter or E-visa , please continue by doing these following items:
Print the visa approval letter or e-visa we sent to your email in JPG or PDF.
For E-visa you need to do the following:
. Download your visa application letter and present it to the Vietnam Immigration Officer to complete your entry into Vietnam.
For the Approval letter you need to do the following:
.Download,print and fill out the entry and exit form to have your visa stamped upon arrival
.Bring two paintings (4x6 cm) and some cash in USD or VND to pay the stamping fee (25 USD/person for one time, or 50 USD/person for multiple times).
.Place all the visa documents as mentioned above along with your passport to get your visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport.
.Get your visa stamped into your passport on arrival
- Please show all things that you have prepared (passport, visa approval letter, the entry and exit form, two pictures, and money in cash for Stamping fee) to the Immigration Officers at the Landing Visa Counter when you arrive at the Vietnam international airports in Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi or Da Nang.
- To avoid wasting your time, you should consider using our fast-track service.
CALL US 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK
Customer Services Center
Supporting customers all related matters to the order processing, application status, after-sales service.